Set of rules and regulations
Set of rules and regulations
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained the Terms of Services and accounts and set of rules before you may become a member of Motors Talk.
1. You must be responsible for your behaviour using the account any sleazy comments submitted will take the necessary action.
2. You acknowledge that MotorsTalk will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication
3. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Motor'sTalk cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
4. You are responsible for all activity and content such as data, graphics, photos and links that is uploaded under your Account. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature will cost you fee & will take the necessary action
1. If you are signing up for our services on behalf of your company, then your represent and warrant that you have the authority to ask for changes in your details.
2. You don't have the right to change the prices that already in the app details without giving us prior notice with confirm.
3. If you signed the agreement contract, you will not be able to change or cancel it until it reach 30 days
4. Car agencies will have one month free fee for the first month of the contact. After that, fees will be included.
5. If you signed the agreement contract, you will not be able to change or cancel it until it reach 30 days.
6. You will be offered to give scale price for each product you provide for the customers
1. Technical support is only provided to paying Account holders and is only available via email.
2. You acknowledge and agree that Motor'sTalk may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms and Conditions on Motor'sTalk website, available at http://www.motorstalk.net/terms and such amendments to the Terms and Conditions are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms and conditions are posted to Motor'sTalk website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms and Conditions, do not continue to use our Services.
3. You may not use the Motor'sTalk services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of UAE and the Global laws.
4. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the website, Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission by MotorsTalk.
5. Questions about the Terms and Condition should be sent to email@example.com.
1. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Store Content and Accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions of our Services.
2. Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Motor'sTalk customer, employee, or member will result in immediate Account termination.
3. We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment.
4. In the event of a dispute regarding supplier ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm supplier information ownership. Documentation should include, a scanned copy of the signed agreement, National ID, government issued photo ID, information about latest information about prices and information, etc.
5. MotorsTalk retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Account owner, Motor'sTalk reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties..
6. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for any reason, and you will be notice.
1. You expressly understand and agree that Motor'sTalk shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the services.
2. In no event shall Motor'sTalk or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or these Terms of Service (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Motor'sTalk partners, director and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
3. Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
4. MotorsTalk does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
5. MotorsTalk does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable.
6. Motor'sTalk does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
1. We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Motor'sTalk services. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your Motor'sTalk store at any time by deleting your Account.
2. By uploading Store Content, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view your Store Content; (b) to allow Motor'sTalk to display and store your Store Content; and (c) that Motor'sTalk can, at any time, review all the Store Content submitted by you to its Services.
3. You retain ownership over all Store Content that you upload to a MotorsTalk App; however, by making your store public, you agree to allow others to view your Store Content. You are responsible for compliance of Store Content with any applicable laws or regulations.
4. You retain ownership over all content that you submit to a Motor'sTalk store however, by making your store public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
5. We will not disclose your confidential information to third parties, except as required in the course of providing our services. Confidential information includes any materials or information provided by you to us which is not publicly known. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the public domain at the time we received it; (b) comes into the public domain after we received it through no fault of ours; (c) we received from someone other than you without breach of our or their confidentiality obligations; or (d) we are required by law to disclose.
1. You may cancel your Account at anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in MotorsTalk response.
2. Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
1. Prices for using the Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from MotorsTalk. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Motorstalk Site (motorstalk.net), or the official app.
2. MotorsTalk reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
3. MotorsTalk shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
1. MotorsTalk may provide you with access to third party website or advertisement over which Motor'sTalk neither monitors nor has any control or input.
2. You acknowledge and agree that Motor'sTalk provides access to such tools ‘as is’ without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. Motor'sTalk shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third party tools.
3. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site or the app is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third party provider(s).
4. MotorsTalk strongly recommends that merchants seek specialist advice before using or relying on certain tools.